Sunday, October 10, 2010

New Interview

Michael from Michaels called me two days ago and I didn't even realize he had called me...So I called him back ASAP today and he said he would like me to come in for an interview this Thursday! Thats TWO job interviews a little more than a week apart! YAY! I love Michaels and I love art. This would be so so so perfect for me.
Anyways. I saw a movie.....ugh. It wasnt exactly what I would call great. It was funny in some parts. But the story line drug on...I dont wanna talk about it too into depth right now. Because I don't want to sound baised because I literally had to sit through it four times....Aparently everyone in my family and some of my friends really wanted to rent the same movie....Get Him To The Greek. I liked most of the movie the first time I saw it...It was funny. It starts off with a rockstar (played by Russel Brand) singing. Tells some of his story then shoots across the world to see the kid from superbad (Jonah Hill) all grown up and sleeping. He works at a record co. and they decide at a meeting later on that day to do a concert with Aldous (Russel Brand) and Jonah Hill's character has to fly to London, pick up Aldous....and...you guessed it. GET HIM TO THE GREEK! But Aldous is a drug addict and alcoholic so getting him to where he needs to be is difficult and "funny" I suppose. Though I must say the humor loses its touch after seeing it a few times within a week...lol anyways. Thats all I'm saying. Till next time....AG

No comments:

Post a Comment